Diceboy Update Log!

Diceboy Update Log

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

DICEBOY IS NO LONGER BEING WORKED ON, IT WILL BE UPDATED WITH SKINS AND BADGES UNTIL WE REACH 100 SKINS AND ALL PLANNED BADGES ADDED. THANK YOU FOR THIS INCREDIBLE JOURNEY, DICEBOY WILL BE CONTINUED WITH DICEBOY 2!!

Update Archive

version I don’t even know
  • a lot of stuff in which I cant list because I forgot about this completely
  • misfortunes return saga!
V6
  • Cubic City fully released
  • Dodecahedron Delta, Misfortunes lair, and the boss fight have all been released!
  • Secret Crests released! Get a Blue Question Mark when you gather all of them and find the hidden hat when the crest is placed in its stone
    PS: its ontop of the white house in Dice dock
  • Made more custom hats and skins for friends (don’t know if this should be on here lol)
V5
  • Made custom hats and skins for @Crazedbrick1 and @ImTheBuildGuy!
  • Cubic City along with its first world Blackrock Fortress (shoutout if you get the reference and no this isn’t slang) has been released!
V4
  • Revamped Rainbows Festival a “tiny” bit. There are now dice on the strings!
V3
  • Rainbows Festival released!
  • Fixed the issue where you could not load into any stage
  • Drip Goku (drip land) finished! You can find the portal in Tetrahedron Town!
  • Drip Goku skin (and Goku hair) in the works
V2
  • Soft Shutdown Feature, don’t lose your progress when games shutdown!
  • Fixed issue where you fell from the sky when you spawned in Tetrahedron Town.
  • All Triangle Crests were finished and released!
  • Fixed the issue where “COOL” would pop up by your name
  • Fixed issue where Dice Dock NPC’S spawned under the map instead of their original places
  • Fixed the issue with the triangle crests and where you couldn’t grab all of them
  • Rainbow’s Festival in the works!
V1

Release!

Discord server: Diceboy Discord Server

Bulletin board made by @nachowars21 (Test Bulletin Board - Update Log)

8 Likes