Did local Create = LoadLibrary("RbxUtility").Create or local Create = loadstring("RbxUtility").Create. Can give it a backdoor?

Help me because one of my friend put that on my game to make a effect but later of that i update my game with the effect but then so much exploiters joined and it was the end of my game. can some help me and tell me that are a type of make backdoor or something like that?

Players with infinite health, flying around, teleporting, walking through walls, etc. are typical exploits that you have to work to prevent on your own, because the client can make changes to the character object directly. RbxUtility has nothing to do with it and doesn’t create a backdoor. Also, please edit your title to something that doesn’t contain all that code.

4 Likes

sorry i am new of this
:sonrisa_sudor:

Hello, LoadLibrary is deprecated, I suggest using the replacement function that was implemented: Instance.new

local part = Instance.new("Part")
part.Parent = workspace

-- or
local part = Instance.new("Part", workspace)
-- You can set the parent as the optional secondary argument.

https://developer.roblox.com/en-us/articles/Create-Parts-via-Code

RbxUtility is only a utility library that was used to help with various actions such as a better version of instancing. It can’t create a backdoor and it never was one. It’s an official Roblox library but has been deprecated in favour of developer-created libraries and the lack of its usage.

@Madchap32

Don’t use the parent argument of Instance.new. If you don’t intend to set properties afterward then it’s fine, otherwise you should generally stay away from its usage.

2 Likes