Disable players getting knocked over?

Howdy. This may be a stupid question, but I was wondering if there’s a way to stop the player from getting knocked over (or to make them recover faster whenever it happens).

Is there any way to completely disable that?

what do you mean by the player getting knocked over?

mmm there’s a lot of things that can cause it, but I guess the best example is when the player gets hit by an object that’s either really big or moving very fast, so they fall down or get launched and you lose control for a few moments

it’s a lot more common on R6 than with R15, at least in my experience

I don’t think there is a fix to that. It’s just the way roblox’s physics work. You could make it so that if a player flings outside of a boundary, it teleports them back.

If you wanted full control over something like that, your probably looking at making your own character controller.

But before that, have you tried adding a BodyGyro to lock the rotation of your characters root part to just the Y axis?

One possible solution is disabling the FallingDown humanoid state. Seemed to work much nicer for me.

script.Parent:WaitForChild("Humanoid"):SetStateEnabled(Enum.HumanoidStateType.FallingDown, false)