[DISCONTINUED] FoodMate V2 | LINK TO V3 [Cafe Ordering System]

Hello, thank you for stopping by! Please go to the new and improved version.

Do NOT use the old system in production.

FoodMate V2 | Cafe Ordering System

:warning: This system is now discontinued, the new one is underway. Security problems were found within this system.

This system is now discontinued, it’s not reccomended that you use it due to there being security risks with remote events.

Screenshots

Download:
Github Download

Setup Tutorial
Youtube Redirect

29 Likes

Thanks to @octav20071 , you just showed me the bug that I’ve been trying to find for the past 4 hours LOL

Basically, I’ve been remaking the claim system this entire time, turns out the identification system was the issue.

2 Likes

This model automatically doesn’t find the player name meaning that it’s even more harder to actually use this product. However I like it but certain things need to change maybe redesign the gui for searching player names.

2 Likes

Hi, thank you for noticing this!

This script was from the toolbox since I state, I don’t want to make a point system. The remote events I provide in this script are simmilar to an API thing, you can use them however you like.

I didn’t like it either, but I was waiting for some suggestions on what to add since I couldn’t decide on what to do. Another issue is that the model doesn’t send an error to you when you try finding an invalid player or try searching for no text!

Main point was, it is a large improvment from my last ordering system that had claiming system bugs, also the UI wasn’t as pleasing to look at.

↓Old version ↓

4 Likes

No need to thank us! And yes, it is very well made!

Suggestion:
Add a viewable screen on customer’s side too so that they can view their order.

1 Like

This is a great idea, however this would take a very long time to implement into this since I’d need to review how it works since I don’t actually remember.

We have one last ordering system planned but it may be a whitelisted system and extremely professionally made un-like what we have here.

If we make it paid, I’d aim the price to be around 1 - 2K we might even make a kitchen set for 3K that you can buy seperately.

Why so much, it’s a custom designed system with a ton more features including previous orders of the user making use of a database that I have to pay monthly to host and other cool features such as iPad ordering, and even food timing on how long it takes you to prepare a meal with X amount of items. The next system will be feature packed and I don’t know if I can make it free but I hope to make it cheap enough for people to be able to afford since I think 1K is a fair amount for an ordering system.

1 Like

Making it paid? Not a good idea, according to me it is not a good idea.

Its a good idea but I dont think people would pay for it.

1 Like

Not working for me also. The claim UI does not come on.

1 Like

You need to adornee it to the part.

Many groups make paid ordering systems, I made one thats either close to or better then some. I didn’t put all my skill into it since its probably eventually going to get re-uploaded.

I’ll leave this free version, but then have one that costs like 1 - 2k with a ton more features.
Multiple ROBLOX tech companies sell cafe tech like this, so it’s not my idea.

It’s just going to be much harder to stay motivated to build something so complex when I get nothing out of it but the chance of it being re-uploaded

I mean I feel like people wont just buy it they would want to test it first so if you do end up making it maybe make a testing domo thing.

1 Like

I’m unable to download the system. Every time I do it takes me to a notepad with weird letters on it.

Hey, I’m interested in Ordering that one, I’ll send you a DM on discord

This is weird, I think it’s on your end though…

Appologies, I never got your DM! Also this system is free! xD

That’s the point, insert it from the notepad file

Ah, the file is a .RBXM you drag and drop the RBXM into Roblox Studio.

1 Like

I like it! I will be using this in my game, well detailed.