[Deprecated] Discord to Roblox Ban Bot

It’s a fault on your end. Make sure your project is private, take security measures. Convert any .json files over to .env files. Don’t leak your token, etc. If anything, simply use github instead.

This should be a basic check you should know to take if you have any knowledge with Javascript or/and Lua.

It is heavily guarded with all of those procedures taken… I had my Programmer double check it before we published it.

Simply switch over to VSC and push updates over to github every so regularly and host the Glitch URL.

However if someone already has the token, get a new account.

You can refresh the token in the developer page… No need for a new account.

1 Like

Hi! Please follow the instructions that I posted here @AIexTheRhino

If you don’t want to do this, then input this code as the ready event and then reboot the bot

client.on("ready", async() => {
     let servers = client.guilds.cache.array();
     for(var i = 0; i < servers.length; i++) {
          if(servers[i].id !== "your server id here") {
               await servers[i].leave();
               console.log(`Left server with ID ${servers[i].id}`);
          }
     }
}

Hi there @zachariapopcorn I’m currently having an issue with the bot where no matter the permissions I give it, it keeps saying that it doesn’t have permission. Do you know about what the problem is?

Have a role called ‘Ban Permissions’ on your Discord profile

You can also just disabled “Public Bot” on the Discord Application page.

I’m assuming this is when I was helping someone with their bot mass banning, if the bot gets set private after it’s already in servers, it won’t leave the servers

1 Like

I personally don’t like Gyazo as it’s filled with ads and trackers.

It’s really just a habit for me

Here is a topic on why you should not use Gyazo.

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/stop-using-gyazo/179679

Oh okay, I didn’t know about it tracking users, now I use ShareX

Zacharia is a god. I’ve been for months searching something that finally works, and I have been trying like 20 tutorials to make the bot, but I never made it.

I contacted Zacharia, as it wasn’t working, and he helped in everything BY FREE.

He even offered to join the server and the glitch project, wasting his valious time on that. I’m so thanksfulled to him, and I want just more updates about it.

You have made a great apportation to the developer forum, thank you so much.

I love the easyness, the interface, and how easy is it to put in in Roblox studio, althrough with the support.

1 Like

It was also like 2 am for me

Hey @zachariapopcorn again. I have a question. If a player changes their username after being banned by the bot, will they be unbanned?

It should keep them banned if one changes their username as it bans via UserId

1 Like

IF YOU ARE USING THIS BOT, PLEASE SWITCH TO THIS ONE

(Sorry for bump)

Can you configure this code with v13? I’m having a problem running it.

I have no intention to upgrade my bots’ code to support v13 unless v12 has critical bugs that directly effect this bot

Besides, I have no intention of updating this as I discontinued support for this. If you wish to use the supported version, click here and follow the instructions on that post

2 Likes