Dmlhunt's Building Portfolio

About Me

Hi there! My name is Dmlhunt. I have been building in studio for about 2 years now. And im offering services as a detailed builder.

Showcase

Builds

Availability

I am available for 18 to 21 hours of work every week.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I only accept Robux for now though.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: dmlhunt

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Off topic but, im guessing your a Transformers Prime fan? That looks like the star saber and the forge of Solus Prime. :slight_smile:

Yeah i am, it’s my favorite show. :grinning:

Heh, im not a huge Transformers fan in general because most of the cartoons are cheesy and boring. The movies are not that great either. But Transformers Prime never reminded me of the cheesy boring stuff every other Transformers show/movie has. Its a very fun show with mature story lines, and besides following the Transformers concept itself, its in its own category all together.

But main point, the fact I realized what it was in like a quarter second to opening the picture, your definitely succeeded. I saw the Star Wars starship too, but I quickly noticed Transformers more because I don’t see it as much.

(Oh oops just noticed I spelled forge as force)

I agree with everything you said about Transformers Prime, It’s definitely one of the best Transformers shows out there, But it was an expensive show to make compared to other Transformers shows. (For good reason)

And thanks for the compliment!

1 Like

Great job on the builds!
Is there any other things you specialize in though? I’d love to see more of your designs.

1 Like

Thanks! And I mostly build vehicles or weapons but I do build Transformers or Robots.
This one is almost done if you’d like to take a look.

Build

Wow, that’s really nice. I might consider hiring you for an upcoming project! I’ll let you know!
:smile:

Builds an entire star destroyer, Absolute madlad :smiley: Love the work!

1 Like

Amazing work!! :smiley:

Good job.

1 Like

Nice builds how long did it take you to build that first ship which kinda looks like its from Star Wars, not sure?

It’s a Venator Star Destroyer from Star Wars, And it took me about 4 days.