Do I need to keep sponsoring until I establish good concurrent player count?

Hello.

Before I start, yes, I know that I might have posted in the wrong section, but I couldn’t find any other section suitable for this question.

So, the question is about sponsors and player count. After I do 500R$ sponsor on mobile, my game does great, it gets 11-15 concurrent players all the time, also gets likes and earnings, however after the sponsor expires, it will drop to 2-4.

My first sponsor was a few months back, but then after sponsor expired it dropped to 1 concurrent player instead of 2-4. So I think that if you sponsor multiple times, then the concurrent player counts when off sponsor will grow.

So, does that mean that I need to keep sponsoring until I establish good concurrent player count?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Well it really depends what methods work the best for your game when it comes to advertisement. When you are attracting players you generally want them to stay so you may have to invest in other methods of advertisement or invest more R$ into it. Based on your prior experiences you can see if sponsoring is a viable method for your game and experiment to see what works best. (And yes your post may be in the wrong section.)

1 Like

You should put more R$ in sponsoring games beacuse if people enjoy playing your game they will come back and spend some R$ on gamepasses/Products etc…
Try to Sponsor 1500-3000R$.