Do you like my hover Moped? And can someone tell me how to make vehicles curved? Like as in realistic

Hi,
This is a warm up for a model for my game I’m making. Can someone tell me how to make curves instead of just block models.

Ty!

robloxapp-20200927-0701593.wmv (2.7 MB)

1 Like

Its nice and futuristic! The only way I can think of making it round is importing it into blender

1 Like

See the thing is. I have blender but I’m SOO dumb I dont even know how to insert an part but I’ll try…

-Archie4lifeyodude

1 Like

Most curved vehicles are made in a 3D modeling software called Blender, as it’s harder to do complex shapes in Roblox studio.

For now, however, I recommend changing the colors of the model to ensure your eyes don’t hurt as much. For most Sci-Fi builds I don’t recommend using large amounts of black, as it paired with neon colors can hurt people’s eyes. Try to add more detail to the model instead of just large blocky parts.

You can select your vehicle in roblox studio, then go into your explorer and right click on it and press “Export Selection” then you can import it into blender by opening blender, top left* where it says file and press it then press Import, then choose Wavefront OBJ find where you saved it in your files and then its in blender! To round it right click on it and add the modifier Subdivision Surface

Ok tysm I really appreciate it. I’ll definitely try.

-Archie4lifeyodude

OK will do. yea I definitely agree with you. I think fr now on I might try making my models in blender.

-Archie4lifeyodude

It looks good. You can definitely tell it’s futuristic. I feel that maybe adding more to it, like more parts on the back would help a lot making it realistic. I feel that would be good!