Do you Think I should carry on with GFX?

Hey, this is my first time posting on the DevForum. I would like to share my work which I have created.

(I had to lower the resolution so that I could upload it to DevForum)
I haven’t created GFX in a while now, I’m not sure what I think about this project, I would like your feedback on how I can improve. Do you think I should keep working on making GFX?
Since I made my last GFX I have learned a lot about photoshop. The last time I made a GFX was back in the summer of 2020, I made a video showcasing ten GFXs I made, I later took down this video.
I personally think that I am better at modelling and designing the 3d interface of games.
Also, please could you rate this GFX from 1-10
Thank you!

1 Like

*The ‘bloreigh’ text is just a watermark

1 Like

Yes don’t quit on making GFX already, but yea it usally depends on if your enjoying GFX? Are you having fun on GFX? Do you like doing Commissions for your viewers to see.
But yea it’s usally up to you no one can force you to do GFX, gfx is for people to enjoy
have fun and enjoy, ROBLOX is a place where you can create and bring imagination to life, so yea you may quit or carry on doing GFX it’s totally up to you.

1 Like

And btw if I was you I would choose ethier #help-and-feedback:art-design-support because its related to GFX, I know it’s your first time and it’s hard to pick category’s but yea highly recommend changing it to #help-and-feedback:art-design-support.

1 Like

It looks like he’s having fun. :crazy_face:

I’d rate it a 6.

It’s too bright and the surfaces reflect too much.

2 Likes

Your gfx is amazing! I would definitely carry on if I was you!

I would just like to ask one question about the gfx you showed us which is why you made the resolution so big? Most screens can’t even see 2572 x 1451… I would recommend using the standard 1920x1080 or 1080x1080 as compression usually makes the image quality bad no matter the resolution.

1 Like