Does anyone know how to fix this?

Hey does anyone know how to fix this issue where my Decal/Image won’t upload to the website in a group? All of my other images have loaded aside from this one. I have tried it twice however it has refused to upload both of those times. (I have left it for a few days if you notice the “Created” date.) Also; this is the image - 1

2 Likes

Okay, so if it had any type of link show roblox deletes it really fast. It could be that it glitched. It could also say it deleted for a bit but it should be allowed in a couple of minutes.

I just edited what I said; please recheck it.

try to re-upload the image It could have been glitched

For a third time? Are you sure? I don’t want to clog up my groups Decal page.

You can delete your last attempts, and the usual problem to this is that the moderaters haven’t checked it yet, takes a while sometimes.
Seems to be taking a while though.

I have now attempted it 3 times, whereas 2 of those times have had numerous days to be verified. I am unaware as to how you delete past attempts, the only method I am aware of is Archiving them however, that means they remain visible on the page (Which I want to avoid). I don’t think it’s the moderators taking their time, seeing as when I uploaded the other images they were published almost immediately.

Could it be that the image may have been moderated?

There is no reason for that image to be taken down.

Most of the pictures that are uploaded go through an algorithm to determine if it’s appropriate or not. It isn’t always a 100 percent accurate but if you’ve been uploading the same picture over and over its already been flagged as non-user friendly which is why its getting declined. What you can do is make small changes to the image and re-upload it and that should solve the issue.

Alter the image slightly, then reupload it