Does anyone want to make a game with me?

i really dont have any ideas rn, anything helps.

1 Like

How experienced are you?

1 Like

i started roblox studio in june

1 Like

As in like, do you have any scripting experience, etc.

1 Like

id say not advanced but not too basic in scripting,not too good at building, not too good at ui either

1 Like

Alright, I’ll think about it since I’m like really free and not too busy. What do you have on your mind to make?

currently maybe like player wake up in a forest but player is small. must find a way to come out of forest

You could join my team making a fantasy/mystery/co-op/story based game. So far it’s me writing the story and building what I can, @Luxurious_Scripter scripting, and we are looking for more scripters and builders. Sadly I don’t have the money to pay anyone so I’ll take any new developers looking for experience plus you guys will all get a percent of the revenue. I’ll try to give you guys a bigger percent than I give me if I can.

I wouldn’t start working with others until you’ve atleast grasped most lua functions and how to use them

I don’t believe this is the correct place for this. The Talent Hub might be useful for your case. You can look for tutors or people to work with.

yeah, it just takes a lot longer for people to reply there you know