Dogu15 Rig [Layered]

ah i fixed it. just because of an corrupted code.

It’s R10.5! (The number between 6 and 15) Anyway, this is an amazing rig! I can’t wait to see what people do with it! I wonder what would happen if I added custom hands and feet . . .

1 Like

This may be an old post, but I’ve got a question. I’m trying to design mesh clothing for the Skinned Mesh version of Dogu15, how would I approach this?

Oh my god yes!!! This is absolutely amazing!

I’m having an issue when trying to animate this rig, I’m using the dogu15 rig and animating it with Moon Animator 2.0 and it won’t stretch like it did before…
And also before when I tried to move the lower torso of the rig it would rotate all the lower body parts making them look weird.
But it does stretch for the modern animator, I just want to use Moon Animator for this one.

EDIT: Apparently the cagemesh beta was the cause of this, sorry!

1 Like

LATE response but… I haven’t really experimented with it.

I recall @Maximum_ADHD doing something on his twitter when it comes to clothes.

That is something I want to know aswell, I didn’t found CloneTrooper’s post about it, I wanted to make clothing that moves with the deformation of the arms and legs, or maybe armor if that is possible.

Please, respond me when you can !

I’m having an issue with the upper legs not loading into my Viewport Frame. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Are you using CFrame to replicate positions? This might be why.

Mesh deformation only works with motors.
I don’t really know solutions that can be used, but maybe if you used Bones - that could work?
I haven’t tried myself.

1 Like

You could check those posts.

MOST IMPORTANT PART:

Thanks, that helped a bit, but as i’m not an “great” developer I can’t get it working, maybe i’ll talk with clonetrooper for an help, or not, i’m not so sure if he will respond me.

Is it possible to add thin cell shading to the skinned mesh rig I’ve been trying but I cant figure out how the mesh deformation works well using multiple parts, could you provide an fbx or obj of the deform rig or maybe .blend

Hey, dogu! have you still been trying to make it full deform? or if someone did it, please, help me with that, really need it :slight_smile:

I did, its time consuming, but not hard!

I used it here:

I might add @WesFluff’s script

That is amazing, do you think you could share it with me? I have no skill on making that, we could talk by personal messages if you want, please, respond me there!

1 Like

My friend was testing some minutes ago and noticed that one of the arms are down and one up, he said its not the animation, maybe an issue on the mesh, you know something about that, dogu? Screenshot_24

It is the animation.
Dogu15:
Normal:

The images looks the same for me, one of the arm is still down, its strange, I removed and also replaced the animations but the arm is still down.

The top image is Dogu15, the bottom image is a default R15 avatar. The arms are positioned that way because that’s just how the animation looks, not because of Dogu15.