[OPEN] DonFlacko Portfolio | Scripter and Animator

[OPEN FOR ANIMATION COMMISSIONS]

About me

Hi there! I’m offering my services as an animator. I’ve been animating for over 4 years on roblox and I’ve been scripting for over 1 year, I would rate myself as an intermediate scripter. I use Moon Animator. I specialize in movement and combat animations on any roblox humanoid rig. R15 and R6 . I am capable of working on non-human rigs but they take a longer time and will cost extra. I am very inexperienced with dance animations, so I will respectfully decline if it’s too difficult

Animations

Popular Games I've animated for

Dragon Ball Online Generations
Grand Piece Online
Dragon Ball Forces
One Piece Requiem Second Dream

Animation Showcase

If you need more, contact me at Don#2589

Scripting

Games I've scripted on that you can test

Magoi
For Honor Combat
Empire Clash
One Piece Pirate New Generations

Personal Projects

Flacko’s Basketball
Flacko’s Boxing Gym
One Piece Online 1.2
Flacko’s Boxing
Flacko’s Boxing 2
Ro-Hoops

Scripting Showcase

For Honor Combat

Availability

My time zone is EST
I’m available every weekday, weekends I’m able to work but only between 2:00PM - 9:00PM. Not available on Sundays

On weekdays I’m available 10:00 AM - 1:00 AM

Payment

ANIMATION PRICING
My price range is R$800+ or $5+ USD per animation, price increases depending on the difficulty of the animation, price could be negotiated under the base rate but it depends on the animation.
I’m available for full-time work. I accept percentage/commission for this.
PAYMENTS ARE AFTER-TAX, PRICE OF SHIRT/GAMEPASS WILL BE 30% MORE THAN THE PRICE RANGE

SCRIPTING PRICING
When it comes to scripting, the price will be negotiated and I’m available for full-time work. I accept percentages

Contact

Discord: @donflacko

15 Likes

I might be wrong but I think your pricing is off. You said a basic animation costs R$700 but a complex animation costs R$700< which would mean less than R$700.

No, this would mean 700 is less than not less than 700. you read from left to right in math not right to left

6 Likes

Indeed, substitute an x to the right of 700< and you get x>700, meaning any complex animation would be over 700 Robux.

2 Likes

Hi fellow weeb, I just wanted to say I love your akatuski animation!

Really nice dude, I’m a picky person and he met my requirements pretty nicely.

Cheap prices, great quality.

1 Like

Wow, your animations are awesome. Very detailed and quick for a cheap price, will definitely hire you later on.

1 Like

I’m interested. I sent you a FR on Discord if you’re still taking commissions.

Hi! I have added you in discord, we are working on my third game and I need quite a few animations.

very happy with the work you have done for me, very good animations and very fast doing them! :smiley:

1 Like

DonFlacko created 4 amazing sword swing animations in under 40 minutes! They were high quality and well detailed, I didn’t even have to ask them to edit the final design.

1 Like

Hi, i’m currently looking for a animator. Check out my post: [Closed] Looked for animator :slight_smile: