Double Tools Weld

The Building Support sub-category is intended for all development support relating to architecture on the Roblox platform. This includes questions ranging in difficulty from extremely basic to even the most technical of issues.

You may present your thread how you choose, but you are required to answer the following questions in your thread;
Hey developers, I’m a beginner at Roblox modeling, and was wondering how to weld 2 tools (as you might know, something like Double Scythes like in Ninja Legends, or Saber Simulators).
So I tried to duplicate the parts inside the tool (1 named Saw, 1 named Handle), and tried to weld the duplicated Handle to every other part, simple, right? Instead of getting welded and moving correctly, the part just moved directly to the non duplicated Handle, and took its position. I know I am very bad at this type of thing, but I just can’t figure it out, without every part moving to its non duplicated position, and looking as if no change was made.
I have tried to search youtuber, including TDK and AlvinBlox, but nothing came up. Any help?

If you used a Weld have you tried using a WeldConstraint instead?

1 Like

Hm, no, I have not, actually. I tried to search on Youtube as well, but still no result

WeldConstraint won’t change the position of what it is welded to ulike Weld.

1 Like