Dreamhaunter89(Main)/Dreamhaunter899(Alt) Portfolio

About Me

Hello! I am a builder and I have some basic knowledge in scripting. I’ve been on Roblox for about four years and I’ve been on studio for one. I typically make plastic builds using a few other materials, but I’m trying to use more materials and realism.

Showcase

My first solo project, Marble Madness

A game where you try to collect as many marbles as you can! Regular marbles are worth 1 point, while the marble that spawns at 100 seconds is worth 10!

NOTE: Game may not be playable, so I’ll provide images for those who want to see the maps

Marble Madness - Roblox

A few images of some of the maps

This is the classic map for the game, Madness

This is the winter map which is just called Winter

This is the sky island map, named Skylands

This is the volcano like map called Magma Chambers

Images of the Parts and Service room I built from FNaF: Help Wanted (Meshes not mine)

![]

The game itself is broken because a click detector isn’t working (it’s unclickable), but if you want to check it out, here it is
Parts and Service - Roblox

WIP Hospital Build

Here’s a little picture on a WIP Hospital build I’m building for fun

Availability

I am usually available at night sometime between 8:30PM - 10:00PM on weekdays. Weekend nights at around 8:30PM - 10:30PM. The middle of my days (8:00AM - 6:00PM) are often unpredictable so I am unfortunately unable to get an exact time for availability during those times. That doesn’t mean I can’t be on at those times.

Payment

The way I am payed is something that doesn’t concern me, I can be payed by builds/assets or activity. Whichever you prefer. I’d like to be payed in Robux.

Contact

You can contact me on Discord, my user is Dream#3461

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

1 Like