Driziiy | Clothing Designer [CLOSED]

About Me

Hi, I am Driziiy, an experienced clothing designer! I have been designing for a little over a year and am very passionate about it. Throughout this time I have been able to experiment with creating many different styles of clothing and have worked for several groups. I hope to continue to do so in the future.

Details

• Owner of 2 groups
  • Worked for many groups including Blue Tears, Everest Clothing Co.™, & Clout Baddies
  • Experienced in clothing for both women and men
  • 2k+ sales

My Work

Commission Sheets

(Zoom in to see better)

Availability

I am available on weekdays after 5 pm and all day on weekends. My timezone is CST. You can contact me any time, but I am a student so it may take a while for me to respond. Please do not spam me to get my attention, I will get to you when available. Typical commission times are as shown below:

• 1-3 outfits | 3-5 days
  • 4-6 outfits | 5-8 days
  • 6-10 outfits | 1-2 weeks

Please keep in mind that timelines are flexible and your order may not be the only one I’m working on at that moment. Also, I typically do not accept orders with more than 10-12 outfits, and if I do It will take me more time than a normal order.

Guidelines

• Be respectful
  • I have the right to refuse any commissions
  • Do not rush me, I will keep you updated on the process but it will take time
  • I don’t design NSFW, gore, or fursuits
  • References must be provided
  • Please refrain from repeatedly requesting changes after I’ve started designing, a few are ok but not an excessive amount

Payment

Prices are negotiable and will vary depending on the difficulty of the design asked for. Half of the total cost must be paid upfront. My typical sale prices are shown below:

• Shirts/Pants 200 R$
  • Full Outfit 400 R$
  • Small Assets (shoes, belts, chains, etc.) 45 R$

I accept both group payouts and T-shirt payments, but with T-shirts there will be added tax

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, via Twitter @driziiy_, or on Discord at icky#9595

Links

Thanks for reading!

2 Likes

Hey! Would you be interested in this? [OPEN] Creamise Bakery is looking for a clothing designer!

I am interested in the clothing designer position! I have sent you a friend request on Discord, icky#9595.