Duplicity Studios is Hiring Developers!

Welcome to the Duplicity Studios Recruitment forum! I’m Azliro, the owner of Duplicity Studios and we are looking for professional developers! Read on to find out more information!

Job Recruitment

About Us

Hey! We are Duplicity Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for different types of developers who are willing to join our team and help produce an amazing game! We are hard workers and always look forward to developing!

The Team
@Azliro - Founder/Owner
@Celestial_Hailey - 3D Designer
@SawcyDeveloper - UI Designer
@Select Few of You! - Development Area

About The Job

We are looking for a professional developers to join our team. We expect high quality assets, scripts, animations, etc. that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress every once in a while and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Payment

We pay out a one time payment of a maximum or R$90k. Our preferred payment method is R$/Robux. You will be given a forum to complete in order to join our team.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum, via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Azliro, or via Discord at Azliro#0218. (If you can’t find me, send a Friend Request then you can talk to me.)
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

I hope to see you guys soon! Have an amazing day! :smile:

You accidentally left this up on your post. Sent you a request on the Discord as well for more details.

1 Like

About me

Hello! I’m ‘AllGoodNamesRGone243’ and I’m a developer more experienced on Unreal Engine. I know at least 6 programming languages [HTML, CSS, JS, JSON, C++ and Lua]! I’ve already 8 months like a Roblox Developer and if isn’t enough experience, decline my offer.

If you’re interested please contact me! I’m applying to the Lead Programmer or only Programmer. Tip : You should put out on your post what you need to be done or what you need to be done at the end of the month.

I’m just 14 years old, but believe me! I starting learning programming langauges at 11 years old! Contact me by any way or via that’s below.

Contact via

Roblox : ‘AllGoodNamesRGone243’
DevForum : @AllGoodNamesRGone243
Discord [Highly Recommended] : allgood#7032
Twitter [I don’t use it really much] : https://twitter.com/ademir_barajas

1 Like

Thanks for reminding me! I will go edit it right now!

Alright! I have sent you a Discord friend request. Please accept it so we can continue talking!

I’m interested. My Discord is flvurry#0015

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.