EduDev. Game Development Education

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

16 Likes

i am looking for someone experienced in web development and software development. otherwise keep the requests coming :slight_smile:

1 Like

Web Development as in coding a website or making it off one of those sites where you select styles and edit.

coding a website (30 chars :((((

2 Likes

We are now looking for educators!

1 Like

We are still looking for people willing to write an article or make video tutorials

1 Like

I do web development and game design. If there’s payment involved, I can write articles for your group.

Is there any payment for this?

no, this is a community lead project, plus i would like people who want to do this to contribute to the development community, not because they want to be paid.

2 Likes

I’ve been seeing somebody people are scared to come up. Don’t be shy! Everyone is welcome to try!

1 Like

we are welcoming graphic designers and clothing designers as well

1 Like

Why not code in a method for everyone to be able to submit their tutorials and have a moderation team filter through and approve the best ones to be displayed?

we are having trouble finding people to do these.

2 Likes

Hey, I would love to help. I am 3D Modelor. My contance is Chad#7225 on discord.

Would love to write articles. Don’t have a Discord though. Contact me through the DevForum instead, please.

i would like to clarify, this is purely volunteer as i do not profit nor does anyone involved in this project

1 Like

Some are asking for my motivation to do this. Why am I doing free work? It’s to give back to the community. It’s a passion project

1 Like

Edudev has grown and we are now looking for influencers to spread the word!

1 Like

Will this basically be like Skillshare? Free online lessons with tutorials and videos for everyone to learn development? I’m very excited if yes!

Mhm, there will be of course a few paid lessons to pay for the website hosting but there will be alternatives to the paid ones that offer the same education

2 Likes