Elementary tycoon-FIRE STUDIO-collaboration

About us
Well, this is my first games I will try again, this time with more precision and calculation, this team that I will create, will deal with tycoons and adventure games, my idea is to weigh the lower ones, create the base for the other games , an ideal

because it’s free
I have no budget for this game, I will try to find robux for the game

about the game
the game is about a 6 element tycoon that will have special weapons and villains as villains my foxy friend, a villain will have the game, Mr dark at its base will generate monsters to kill the players, a very good idea I will add history and change villains, will have their own soundtrack

backing medals of the game
will serve to earn robux and pay the amount of the percentages and have resources for our games
in each base there will be an excrlusive weapon and money that costs robux

If the game becomes popular
we will create more games and a hall of honor for the developers and asiganturas in the games

the game will only have some space for the calculations

1 BUILDER :@Anar270

1 SCRIPTER:@DNFking1121

1 UI DIGSING:@

1 ARTIST:@foxy681864

Payments

BUILDER :30%

SCRIPTER:45%

UI DIGSING:15%

ARTIST:10%

contacts

discord: artist- gfx-2D-foxy681864#4367

GMAIL:pichipopote6@gmail.com

TWITTER:https://twitter.com/foxy6818641

Sure, I’m interested in being a builder.

1 Like

im sorry, i did not exactly understand everything youve tried to describe correctly, furthermor i would theoretically be interested as a scripter, but since i cant exactly know if the game will be popular or not, i would like a better fixed prize

I think its fair that you get 45%, at the fact I as a builder would only get 30%

that is not the problem, the worst case scenario will be that nobody will pay anything, and i dont have to tell you that 45% from 0 is still 0, right?

I think you should get the payments first than go searching, because if your not 100% sure your getting the funds, it would be a waste of time for us devs.

Has he replied to you yet? I haven’t got one.

1 Like

chill, things like that can take a while

1 Like

clear friend I’m waiting for you in discord

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.