Emergency Vehicle Testing Update 8

What is Emergency Vehicle Testing?
Emergency Vehicle Testing is a game I created with a bunch of free models, most were broken. I fixed them up, added some stuff, and allowed people to use them in this game! Everything in the game is free, no gamepasses or products attached.

Right now, there are no “missions” to do in the game, but you can drive emergency vehicles, try out the lights and sirens, and maybe even roleplay if you want.

UPDATE 7
Another large update to the game! Here’s what’s new.

• Pick-up truck with canopy! The new Canopy Pick-up will be available to Civilian, Beechwood Fire, Beechwood Police, Loote County Sheriff, Loote County EMS, and Loote County DOT teams.

• Alternative Command SUV livery! Along with the standard red and yellow design, you can also use the new white and red design for Beechwood Fire and Rescue’s incident command.

• Public Information Officer SUV! The Beechwood Fire and Rescue PIO SUV has the same design as the Alternative Command livery, and it responds to large incidents to let citizens know what is going on around them.

• Fire Investigator Vehicle! Head over to non-existent fires to investigate in the black Investigator SUV. The Fire Investigator SUV utilizes a different slicktop-style emergency lighting sustem, different from previous designs seen in the game.

• EMS Supervisor / Utility Vehicle! Loote County EMS now has a Seattle Fire-style utility vehicle, used for EMS Supervisors.

• Map expansion! The small, basic map template has been expanded to about twice the size!

• PowerCall siren fixed! It is louder than before, so now you can actually hear it.

What Comes Next
Here’s a list of what will likely come next.

• The new EMS station is under construction! Here’s what the apparatus bay is looking like so far.

• Finishing Loote County Fire District #7 Station 1’s interior. The interior is not finished, and it looks pretty bad.

• I’ve also been working on fixing a tower ladder, and it’s going pretty well, but still some work to do.