Enhanced TextBox

gui
opensource

Hey everyone, I have decided to create an open-source enhanced textbox based off of Google Material. I have been learning about Google Material and I have been trying to replicate some of their concepts for use on Roblox. This would probably be most helpful for use in a game with a modern UI style. If you have any questions or if there are any bugs, feel free to comment below.

Here is an example of the textbox in use: https://gyazo.com/b29477a7dadb31828072e81f07826df6

Feel free to take it here: EnhancedTextbox.rbxm (6.5 KB)

Please delete this post; I recreated it and combined a few of my posts here

I don’t know when I might use this but thanks though looks really nice. Do you have any intentions of making buttons and etc using Google Material? Would love to see that.

I do plan on trying to do that, but there is already a library for that called RoStrap. Their documentation is not yet done but I have used it often and I can answer most questions regarding it.

Ah, ok good to know.

This looks really nice! Good job. :smiley:

Looks great like always!

Neat work.

This is where the fun begins

RoStrap is for package managing, however, RoStrap does have packages for Material Design.

That actually looks pretty smooth, nice job.

This is actually pretty nice! This question doesn’t really matter but why use an ImageLabel with no ImageId over a Frame? Either way, this has given me some pretty good inspiration on improving my UI for the 7th time, keep up the good work! :smiley: