Ep1cDrew | 2D Artist | Portfolio

People I’ve worked with: @vCaffy @jandel @taymaster @LordJurrd @ONLYTW3NTYCH4RACT3R5 @RickyTheFishy @HoudiniDevand many more!

Recent work will be showcased on my Twitter.

Go ahead and send over a message with details regarding your project for a free quote.

95 Likes

Heaviest vouch I can possibly make! This man here, THIS man here!? GOAT. Nuff’ said.

7 Likes

Ep1cDrew is truly the best of the best

4 Likes

Ep1c is the right name for this guy because his logos are amazing, I have not got my own logo from him but from what I see, he is polite in DMs, and his work is outstanding.

5 Likes

Very nice logos.

Very good job.

5 Likes

Vouch! Very good logo and UI designer. Used to work with him and he’s one of the most hard working people I have ever managed to work with.

8 Likes

Very talented and mature individual, have hired on multiple occasions for logos for multiple projects.

4 Likes

Ep1cDrew is one of the most reliable and TALENTED designers I have ever worked with.

I highly recommend him for any of your graphic needs.

3 Likes

I have to agree with the above comments, Drew is a one of kind artist that will almost never let you down. His imagination is beyond belief and his skills with Photoshop and Illustrator show just that.

If your ever looking for an artist with QUALITY work, this is the go to.

RDC was fun my dude :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Very good logos and is worth the price if you need logos for your game!

3 Likes

I’ve worked with Ep1c for a while now and have been extremely satisfied with his work every time. Highly recommend if you are looking for some amazing work!

9 Likes

Personal vouch for my friend, beyond just the aspect of his outstanding work he truly is a nice person to work with.

2 Likes

Drew is absolutely an amazing artist. It blows my mind how he can be so creative, turning his sketches on paper into cool logos!

You’re such an inspiration to many artists! (including me) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Drew is an extremely talented designer and I highly vouch for his work! I love his use of colours and shading as well as strokes. Definitely one of my favourite designers right now. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Talented! That’s All I can Say! Its Awesome Your Logos Are Not Insane There Extreme I Really Recommend Drew Hes Awesome Good Job Man!

1 Like

Those are some quality work! keep it up mate!

1 Like

Drew is great! Look at what he made me! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I vouch for Ep1cDrew his renders are crazy !! Super good at building & graphics :slight_smile:

4 Likes