EternalCanadianDev -> Beginner Level Builder

Outdated Portfolio Here: [OUTDATED] EternalCanadianDev's Building Portfolio | One Man Armoury {Guns, Armour and More...}

DISCLAIMER: No, Investing is not an option at this moment in time, if you wish to address this, do so In DM’s, not in reply’s. Thank you.

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a builder. I have been building on the Roblox Platform since February 2019. Almost 2 Years now. I am still learning and don’t think of myself as a “Professional” builder, even though such a term is subjective. I am good at building off a reference image and taking unfinished/semi-finished builds and completing them or transforming them into a new build.

Showcase

Here you can find examples of my most recent work. My outdated work and commissions.

Most Recent Work

Disclaimer, Tank in the back was not made by me, the guns, cars and sandbags + spotlight were and using the same After The Flash style.

Gun Models Provided by @jackhkai {Great modeler btw}

Military Base Grounds {Incomplete}

Military Control Room/Center
(Model of the Map was not made by me)

Outdated Work/Commissions

Availability

I am available for around 12 hours {7am - 7pm} on the following days:
Saturday
Sunday
I am available for 5 hours {4pm - 9pm} on the following days:
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday

Please be patient while waiting for the commission to be finished.

Terms Of Service

Terms Of Service

For easier wording, the commissioner will be referred to as “The Client” and I will be referred to as “The Service Provider”.

• If the work is not completed within a given {Reasonable} deadline or within 40 days {If there is no deadline}, The Client has the right to a full refund + any completed work that The Service Provider may have.
  • The Client shall not use discriminatory, offensive, or NSFW words/content towards The Service Provider.
  • The Service Provider has the right to decline the commission at any point past 25% completion, in the event The Service Provider cancels the commission, you will be refunded any payment you may have made and be given the 25% completed work.
  • The Service Provider has the right to keep 25% payment for commission if The Service Provider feels harrassed, threatened or pressured by The Client. The Service Provider will not keep the work and completed work will be given to The Client.
  • The Client has all rights to cancel the commission and request a refund before the product has been 25% complete.
  • The Service Provider claims all rights to the work until full compensation has been received
  • The Client may not claim work as there’s in a portfolio without The Service Provider’s permission. If you do, I will DM you about it and/or publicly address the fact.
  • The Client may not request a refund after the work is over 25% complete.
  • The Client must respect that The Service Provider has his own life and delays may occur, in which case, refunds of up to 90% will be provided for wasted time + work that has been completed will be given.
  • The Service Provider has all rights to decline future services to anyone and everyone if they feel that they were harrassed, pressured or discriminated against.
  • The Client may request the commission to be cancelled while receiving uncomplete work, however, the payment will be kept excluding refund for uncompleted part.
  • The Service Provider reserves the right to use any and all work in his portfolio unless requested by The Client for the following reasons:
  • Project is secret
  • Project is a surprise of some sort {For Someone, For a Update, Etc}

Basically any and all non disclosure scenarios.

If you feel anything in the Terms Of Service needs to be changed, edited, or is unnecessary please reply or DM me here about it :smile:.

Payment

Prices for anything and everything are 100% Negotiable, no base price, prices will be decided between me and the client.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum
DevForum is the ONLY Method of Communication, sorry for the inconvinience.

Thanks for reading! :smile:

4 Likes

Added a new example from some previously completed work I forgot to add… Still open for commissions.

2 Likes