Everyone's Head Is Headless

1. I want help on avatars. I want roblox normal like always!

2. The issue is that when I join any game, then nobody has a head for some odd reason.

3. I think I tried looking at the file location on the roblox player, but here is no heads on content>avatars and where is heads? I also tried to join different games but they are all with the same issue.

1 Like

For bugs that occur in games that aren’t made by you, please use the #platform-feedback:engine-bugs category. Please note that you will have to go through post approval by messaging the @Post_Approval group.

First you have to create a post in #bulletin-board that follows the bug report format found in this post How to post a Bug Report

Then message the group with a link to your post.

The scripting support category is for help on scripting games that you make.

2 Likes

I suggest you reinstall ROBLOX. It should replace any missing content asset files. Also, perhaps your internet is on the slower end and is having trouble downloading the mesh data?

5 Likes

Reinstall Roblox it should replace everything what is missing and you wouldn’t loose something.

1 Like

Thanks! I will reinstall roblox! and no, The games are fully loaded.

Sorry, its my first time writing a forum!

Works Thanks! I think the problem was just roblox lol.

1 Like

Please do not misuse categories.
This is not a scripting support question because you’re not asking for help writing or fixing code.