Evolution of my lightsaber builds [1-10]

Hello, its me again I just wanna show everyone the evolution of my lightsaber builds, This is how skilled I got over the years. [Thanks]

Make sure to give feedback on them!
And which one is your favorite?

Luke

My first lightsaber [Luke Skywalker’s]
Built in 30+ minutes

This one was fairly easy, it started out as me just testing particles and what fun way to test then with a lightsaber!

luke1
luke2
showcase2

Graflex v1

Graflex v1 [Anakin Skywalker]
Built in 7 hours+

This one was a complex one for me, as at the time I didn’t know how to efficiently build saber hilts, but not that hard as I manage to build a basic graflex hilt, not that accurate.

graflex3
graflex5

Custom

Gold Hilt [Custom1]
Built in 50 minutes

This one is embarassing, I hated this build as it was fairly simple and easy to make, it also isn’t unique from the other sabers I built at the time.

gold1
gold2

Imperial

Imperial [Custom]
Built in 2+ hours

This one was a custom saber I found from an image, When I was finish building it, I was disappointed that Roblox doesn’t have a ultra reflective metal.

imperial1

imperial5
showcase6

Crossguard

Crossguard [Kylo Ren]
Built in 4+ hours

The hilt was basic to make, the problem is that I don’t know how to make a kyber chamber. The wiring was easy to make but not that clean either.

kylo3
kylo4
showcase5
kylo1

Starkiller

Starkiller 1 [Starkiller]
Built in 1+ hour

At this time I didn’t use mesh. As I didn’t like them on my builds, I also dislike this build it wasn’t a cool one and the coloring made me frustated.

showcase7
starkiller2
starkiller3

Lyte

Lyte [Custom]
Built in 1+ hour

This is my first custom, I made without reference images.

I lost most of the images and this is the only one I got, Sorry for that gents.

showcase8

Guardian

Guardian [Guardian Lightsaber
*Built in 8+ hours

This was my most complex lightsaber build, It was really hard to make from the bent metal effect that the guardian saber uses, I manage to make it with a bit of an edit to reduce the complexity.

It is also my first dual saber!

guardian4

Custom2

Custom
Built in 4+ hours

This is another easy build I made, I found from an image, the shapes are basic and all that I think it is a decent saber.

second3
second5
second6
second7

second1
second2

Graflex v2

Graflex v2 [Anakin Skywalker]
Built in 11+ hours

This is the most complex lightsaber I made, this combined all the skills I accomplished throughout building lightsabers. I manage to find building the hilt easy as pie.

But why is it complex you ask?

If you scroll down to its last pictures it has the interior, It is finished it is my best lightsaber I have at the time of making this post!

The interior was complex and not what I expect but it is kinda good I could improve the chamber on my next build.

esb1
esb2

esb5
esb6

Interior of the graflex v2
int1

kyber

So what are your thoughts on the lightsabers I made over the years!
And which one is your favorite!

Also should I release some of it, If which one then reply down below.
I am also canceling my upcoming lightsaber showcase game as I have been busy, It would probably be resume in the following months to come.

I also might be making a lightsaber interior kit, who knows when but not at the moment…

Questions I frequently get asked:

• Do they turn on?

• They do.

• Are they equippable by the player?

• Yes.

• Do they have animations?

• Yes.

• Are they all built in Studio without use of external software?

• Yes.

• When are you gonna make the interior kit?

• I’m not sure when I will make it, but not at this day.

10 Likes

That’s really cool man! I love the detail on all of them. My favorite would definitely have to be the guardian light-saber, but you did a fantastic job on all 10 of them! I’m a huge star wars fan so I love all of them, they look sick!

1 Like