Experienced Blender user and builder needed for Dutch Train Day

About Us

Hi there! I am looking for experienced Blender users and builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Dutch Train Day!

The Team you’ll be working with:
@FrankieRichBoy (me) - All leftover tasks.
@couldbeyou - Environment Design
@Pie_Developer and @warre002 - Scripters
@warre002 - UI designer
@couldbeyou - 3D modeller

We’re going to start in a blank world, which I will give you developer perms to.

About The Job

I am looking for a professional 3D modeller, UI designer and a scripter to join our team. I expect high quality builds, scripts and UI’s that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Example of our game's style

download (15)
As for the UI’s, I mostly need very basic ui’s, not too advanced.

For your first work as:

• UI - A very basic play menu + credits and settings
  • Scripter - Scripting the settings menu
  • Blender 3D modeller - Making the first basic train, not too advanced yet, to show me your skill.

Payment

A little problem is the payment. I do not have any funds yet and therefore the payment will be %, this means you’ll have to work hard for the game to look good for you to earn your hard-earned cents.
Percentages for every job:

• UI - 10%
  • Scripter - 25%
  • Blender 3D modeller - 30%

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: FrankGameDiscord#9487
You must be 13 years or older to apply for this job.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

May you tell us more? I want to know more about the scripter position.

Do you have a back up payment? If not, it’s unlikely you get people willing to start a game from scratch with a high chance of getting nothing for their work

The scripter position will contain the following:

• Making UI’s work, as for example making a settings UI containing StreamingEnabled and speed UI’s when driving a train.
  • Making multiple advanced systems to make everything in the game work.
  • Scripting really basic things such as StreamingEnabled to make the game work on mobile devices.

That is mostly what a scripter will have to do, there will probably be more to do though.

Alright, I’ll dm you. Pie_Developer#6299

Thank you for replying, you are right with that, and for that I am actually waiting to get some backup payment, to make them come for sure. I do not have this yet and that’s what I have stated in the payment section, this is just the problem here.

1 Like

Scripter and UI designing position taken.

Opened Builder position for any interested.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.