Experienced builder and modeller

About Me

Hey there! My username is nxptvnixk and I am part of ROBLOX since 2018. I am developing from 2 years. I am a positive person who works like a Builder and a Modeller.

Which programs are you working with?

I work with “Blender” and “Roblox Studio”.

Showcase

You can view my assets here: https://www.roblox.com/games/RobloxGame

[details=“Here are some screenshots of my work”]

[/details]

b558a34167fbac2ee4b3000752cd0fda-png

6a4c47165a4b45b0085d352cc62e7eb7 5a35a3864db939d42a97cf7846c4f4a7

What I can build so good?

I am so good at making Low poly style things. I am good at trees, maps, houses and more! :sunny:

Why you should choose me over others?

I believe you should choose me over others, because of my work ethic. I always meet deadlines and never give up on anything. I don’t know how to do what you want? I will learn it because I learn very quickly.

Availability

I am available every day around 3-4 hours and 5-6 hours on the weekends. But, from 15th September I will be aliable around 2 hour every day and 4-5 every weekend.

Payment

Most of the prices will be told in my DMs, because it depends of size, grafics, etc. Just in case, I don’t take a lot because I am new in the Dev Forum.

They payments must be by robux ( group funds) or credit card/ pay pal.

Contact

You can contact me here on discord: nxptvnixk#3450. I am available after 8 am EEST (BST+2)

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Those aren’t your assets those are all stolen from other people you have commissioned for. If you guys would like evidence that this isn’t his stuff then check this link out to a dev forum where he was exposed. https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-low-poly-high-poly-modeler-and-builder/738134/9

This post was older than that post you linked but yes, I do agree he is scamming and taking people’s assets where evidence was provided by @SpiralRBX. This user should be suspended off if developer forum as the rules state, Official Rules of the Roblox Developer Forum - #27 by Roblox.

Yes thank you I only posted it to make people hear me out and hear the word around because this is very messed up and wrong.