Experienced Music Composer for Hire

Introduction

Hello! I’m 24 years old and I am a fairly seasoned composer - I have been making music for 10 years, since I was 14 year old. My roots stem in creating orchestral music, and it is by far my most competent genre. However, I have dabbled with some electronic music, piano pieces, and bit and pieces of other genres here and there. I use Ableton Live 10 Suite to compose my music, which is a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) used by professionals. I also have many instrument packs full of high quality instruments and sounds to choose from.

Showcase

You can check out some of my best work on my youtube channel.

I also have a backlog of many unfinished sound tracks on soundcloud. If you’d like me to create music for you, it’s helpful if you listen to some of these, as you may find something that I’ve already started that suit your needs, or sounds similar to something that you’d like.

Payment

Pricing will range depending on variables like the complexity of the music and how many instruments are in the track. But the minimum starts at $50 per minute of music composed. (So for example, if you want a 3-minute sound track, it’s going to cost a minimum of $150). I do not accept payments in robux. PayPal only.

Contact

To contact me you can either DM me here on the dev forum, or send me a message on discord: PickledMelon (idontkno)#8097

1 Like