EXPERIENCED Scripters NEEDED | Long-Term ONLY | USD/ROBUX | Paid Per game Update

About Us

Hi, I am Royal and I work for various games, some you probably have seen or played at least once, more information about what is needed below. :slight_smile: ONLY LONGTERM PLEASE

About The Job

We are looking for a experienced scripters (2-3 years of experience, should be able to do everything from scripting pets, datastores, advanced scripting, OOB and various other things, you will be paid well and we have a lot of frequent jobs.

You will need to do various things from datastores, remotes, bug fixing to new scripts from scratch, we can negotiate however we will not accept anyone who tries to rip us off, no we aren’t paying 100$ for you to script something that has a datastore system. :slight_smile:

Payment

We want you to work with us long-term, we will give you a game to work a update for every month and once everything is finished, you will be paid before we update.

Payment is always at end when you’ve done your work, it’s quick and easy, we prefer USD however it depends on what we have available. You will always be guaranteed your payment and we have a lot of devs who can vouch for us if needed.

Contact Us

You can contact me on discord at Royal#1879
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.