Experiencing problems with AdminGUI not showing up

Hello Forum Members,
I realized throughout creating my game that I need a GUI for me and my developers to make tests on public servers . (and have fun as well.) I didn’t want to put it in StarterGUI just in case hackers were to access it. I thought I could just put it in RepStorage and parent it to the admin when it was detected; but no, I spent hours this morning trying to fix it. I run the game, it detects me as an admin, but I don’t see the GUI in my PlayerGUI folder! There are no errors, and the only things I see in the output is some stuff that I needed to print. I tried running many tests (not shown), and they all label successful. It makes no sense! For example, I made it so that if the GUI is already in the PlayerGUI, then it would print “GUI found.” It found the GUI, but I didn’t. The code I ran for this test is a bit like this:

local PlayerGUI = Player:WaitForChild("PlayerGUI", 1)
local findGUI = PlayerGUI:FindFirstChild("AdminControlPanel")
if findGUI then
print("playerGUI found")
end

This part was inside a function that detects when a player connects, shown in the code below, so the parameter, ‘Player’ is the player that was recently connected. Obviously,the code above was deleted since I didn’t need it anymore.

Here is the code that is supposed to move the Admin Control Panel GUI to my PlayerGUI:

--Services
local RS = game:GetService("ReplicatedStorage") -- The rep storage.
local Players = game:GetService("Players") --player service

--GUI
local AdminGui = RS.AdminControlPanel -- control panel

--Admins Dictionary
local Admins = {
	['rnaxirno'] = 'Admin';
}
--Le Function
Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(Player)
	if Admins[Player.Name] then
		print('admin detected')
		print(Player)
		local newGUI = AdminGui:Clone()
		newGUI.Parent = Player:WaitForChild("PlayerGUI", 2)
	end
end)

Please do not ask people to write entire scripts or design entire systems for you. If you can’t answer the three questions above, you should probably pick a different category.

PlayerGui, not PlayerGUI

Okay, just ran this and it instantly worked, thanks! That was lightning fast, but how come my test ran successful?

Never use names! Names can be changed and replaced. Use userids instead:

local userId = game.Players.LocalPlayer.UserId