Experimentation Depository Feedback!

Experimentation Despository:

Hello, there is a game I’m working on, it is not as good as the other games that have been showcased in #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback, but this game is more focused on scripting. The game consists of many random experiments / creations and so you just walk around and test them. I don’t know what audiences this reaches out to and what others like so please give me any feedback possible. If you don’t have the time for that please complete the poll _ at the end of this post:

Moving on, my game is called Experimentation Depository - Roblox and well yeah, here are some screenshots of the image:(Taken in Roblox Studio not in-game)

Automatic Door Experiment

Debris Service Experiment

Don’t know what this is? well play the game, heh heh
Debris is a Service on Roblox which can create a part for a certain amount of time without having to delete it manually. :slight_smile: It makes everything more simple

Detailed Door Experimental Decor

Basically the thumbnail

User Input Lamp Post

Can’t think of a better name please help AAA

1 Door Experiment

Door

Door

Door

Door

Done…
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
haha there’s more
Door

Why do I have so many door experiments?
Well on the first few days of development I did not know what to make but I wanted to fill as much space as possible because I want an infinite amount of experiments (a feeling, not actually infinite.) and so I made 1 door, then another because there were so many possibilities

Thanks for reading! Please play the game, it would help out so much. I need that visi- imean feedback - Yours sincerely, @oscoolerreborn :happy4:

Feedback Form
      • I Like the Design Structure
      • I Dislike the Design Structure
      • I Like the Game Idea
      • I Dislike the Game Idea
      • You should Improve the Building
      • I Dislike the choice of colours
      • I would like More advanced experiments
      • I would like Less advanced experiments
      • I want Less information about each experiments to be displayed

0 voters

4 Likes
--Bulk of feedback

For me I feel the building design is fine as is, gives a sorta bleached dystopia feel, almost like you should not be there.
I feel like you could possibly put more work into lighting but that could mess with the awesome chemistry you already have going in the aesthetics department.
The only addition I could think that would be fully beneficial is adding things other then doors and a story and reason to the game and what you are doing inside it.
And once again I will say wow I love the atmosphere so much

--Issues (sorry I just wanna help and there is only like two problems I found)

This door felt slightly awkward to use, its cool how its facing down like a trapdoor but you could maybe turn off the auto-close and add a area with a ladder down there so it has more clickable space on the door? (only a suggestion)

You probably know of this already but your text has a slight text scaling issue and it gets really hard to read, all i could suggest is maybe swap fonts to something that scales down better?

2 Likes

Hey thanks for the Feedback, Appreciated.
I added a bunker as asked so thanks :happy1:

and Instead of removing the auto-close I delayed it even longer from 12 seconds to 24, the average time I think a person gets bored and leaves. So if they leave it open it closes by itself.
Also added a square moon, but it adds to the lighting, I don’t know why. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

or do you feel sunrays are better?

or what about a night sky atomosphere?

3 Likes

ooo wow it all looks really good dude! I love both the sunrays and the night atmosphere they both look exquisite so idk might just be up to your personal preference (though personally I think the morning looks better, your choice ultimately tho), and also the idea for the moon being square really adds to that laboratory feel. And the bunker i think makes that bit have some tasty flavour. All around looks solid! I hope it turns out nicely.

2 Likes