EZ Pathfinding V2 [OUTDATED]

Does this have a backdoor? Your other plugin, qCopy, had a backdoor in it which loaded up a serverside called “JayBoyAdmin”.

3 Likes

Seems very cool, good job on the work you put into this, might instal it into some of my games.
@deluc_t I’ll check if it has a backdoor, if you’d like to know open it in studio and go to find results in options and type “getfenv” “require” “webhook” each one by one. If no results show up, it’s safe.

Update: This has a require and is quite suspicious, don’t get it. I don’t trust it at all. There’s a require in the code, however I looked inside of the require with BTRoblox and didn’t find anything bad, you can probably open it up yourself in studio and let me know if you find anything.

this was also made by the owner of qCopy (most likely dangerous)

He did insert a backdoor into qCopy. With this reputation, he can insert a backdoor into 5575093153 and infect lots of games.

So, I suggest not using this module.

1 Like

I agree with you, I also support your GameGaurd alot. :smiley:

2 Likes

You can check the source. As I noted in qCopy, it was an accident. If needed, I can provide a source code for everyone to look at.

Can you please provide the require that you found and it’s ID?

Oh no. I was gonna use this plugin but after reading those posts im really not too sure if I should use this.

2 Likes

I put the source code in the thread if you rather use that instead. As mentioned a lot, qCopy was an accident.

1 Like

How was qCopy an accident?
It isn’t an accident if you go ahead and create a whole module named JayBoyAdmin and then load it up in your plugin.
And, it happened after your botting issue. This only means that you botted it and wanted more infected games.

if you got infected, no worries! just run a scan with GameGuard Antivirus.

There was nothing suspicious in the source code of the module, this is just a simple wrapper of pathfinding service.

I don’t think you know what you’re talking about. Not every code which uses those keywords has a backdoor. Even if a result shows up doesnt mean it is using a backdoor. Do you have any other proof?

@aven_ue upon reading the source I noticed the code is poorly indented/formated. I suggest fixing that since you’re open sourcing it you should use your best practices with readable code.
I also suggest documenting what every function does in comments in your main source.

1 Like

He can easily update the source code, what do you not understand? The creator of this inserted a backdoor into qCopy one of his models.

Please reconsider saying “I don’t think you know what you’re talking about” despite the creator of this inserting “JayBoyAdmin” aka JayBoy11 Administration which is a backdoor into his script.

You can always update a script remember.

This gives me inspiration of including the A* path finding algorithm . Since ROBLOX’s path finding one ins’t very nice and bugs some of the times.

2 Likes

I am saying your claims of having a backdoor in this module are false, beside if he does update it backdoor which I doubt people can report it anyway.

1 Like

@fastasflash_dev its garunteed he will probably edit it and add a quick backdoor like he did with his old project qCopy. hes already done it like twice

1 Like

Ok but sadly no one can be sure if any plugin has backdoors or the most clean plugin can even add a backdoor by updating the plugin or giving fake source codes. But this doesnt mean that this plugin has a backdoor. I mean there is some good replies to this and nobody will give a good reply to something if it infected their game. You can never be sure. Best thing you can do is to trust.

How do you know this for sure? Your just giving me a bad reputation because you think I insert viruses into everything. As I said a lot, qCopy was an accident. I found a plugin that used getfenv, which when I deleted it, allowed me to view my plugins source and check it.

It was already proven that you inserted backdoors into your previous modules when you just update them. I’m bird#1337 by the way.

1 Like

I just said what had happened. I even put a source code for you to check or use.

Even though you can update it and add a backdoor like you did with qCopy.

as Dan_PanMan said the owner of GameGaurd:

He did insert a backdoor into qCopy. With this reputation, he can insert a backdoor into 5575093153 and infect lots of games.

So, I suggest not using this module.

EZ Pathfinding V3 was just released today. This thread and V2 will no longer be updated. Link to thread: EZ Pathfinding V3 [OUTDATED]

I strongly suggest switching to V3 if you are using V2 currently.