EZ Pathfinding V2 [OUTDATED]

There is no need to create a new path as using the Move function already automatically creates a path. Also, there is a different function for part tweening. If you want to tween a part, you can put:

pathfindingModule:PartTween(part, destination)

Sorry, not trying to be rude but, I am not a scripter, and I have no idea at all how to use it. Do you mind including a tutorial.

It is all in the video link I posted. After watching it, if you still don’t understand, I will message you will exact a detailed explanations.

Yeah, that definitely could be something you use it for. You could also tween parts like spikes and obstacles too using the PartTween function. Another common use is to use the Move function to move a npc using pathfinding.

New update! You can now update the npc’s path with only one function! To use write this in your script:

function pathfinding:UpdatePath(start part, end part)

Make sure to add that extra info to describe the path!

Enjoy this new update. More updates to come! If you have feedback and or suggestions, please reply to this thread. :grinning:

1 Like

I have pushed out a new update to EZ Pathfinding! You can now update your part tweening path using one function! Example:

pathfinding:UpdatePartPath(start part, end part)

Nothing much to it. It basically is the same as creating a new path, but I find this just more self explanatory.

Okay okay. Today I went ahead and pushed out another update. I felt like part tweening needed more attention. In this update you can pause and resume a part’s tweening. More updates to come. I will add model tweening soon, don’t worry! :grinning:

New update! They keep rolling in. You can now stop a current part’s tweening using the StopPartTweening function. Instructions and example listed in the topic description. More updates to come so make sure to keep an eye on this thread!

After a long break, I have decided to get back to work on this module. I noticed how much effort it was to use npc part movement, so I made it much more efficient and easy to use. All you have to do now is set up a table like so:

local parttable = {
[1] = -- part 1
[2] = -- part2
}

You can of course add more than two parts. Setting a time between each part movement can be set using the PartMovementWait function. Enjoy and thanks for reading! Make sure to check out my recently released plugin which can be found here.

Added a poll and put the explanation video in this thread! Please only vote if you have tried the module already. If you need any help with using the module, message me, reply to this thread, or watch the video I posted. (Sorry about the sound.)

A new update has come to EZ Pathfinding and I believe it to be very useful. It was inspired by @Imaginze post. You can now tell whenever a waypoint was reached. More info in the thread. I hope it has a use and makes this module easier to use!!! I plan to release Ez Pathfinding V3 sometime soon, so make sure to look out for that!

1 Like

EZ Pathfinding V2 has broke due to recent roblox updates. This will no longer be updated or fixed since EZ Pathfinding V3 is coming soon!

Re-did the plugin so it now works. Make sure to get ready for V3!

2 Likes

Not to be rude but, is this a voice changer or…?

1 Like

Voice changer? This makes pathfinding easier to use.

2 Likes

Sorry, I meant in the video.

That is my real voice. Sorry if it sounds squeaky.

1 Like

Does this have a backdoor? Your other plugin, qCopy, had a backdoor in it which loaded up a serverside called “JayBoyAdmin”.

3 Likes

Seems very cool, good job on the work you put into this, might instal it into some of my games.
@deluc_t I’ll check if it has a backdoor, if you’d like to know open it in studio and go to find results in options and type “getfenv” “require” “webhook” each one by one. If no results show up, it’s safe.

Update: This has a require and is quite suspicious, don’t get it. I don’t trust it at all. There’s a require in the code, however I looked inside of the require with BTRoblox and didn’t find anything bad, you can probably open it up yourself in studio and let me know if you find anything.

this was also made by the owner of qCopy (most likely dangerous)

He did insert a backdoor into qCopy. With this reputation, he can insert a backdoor into 5575093153 and infect lots of games.

So, I suggest not using this module.

1 Like