- 2018/2019 Old Work

About me

Hi I’m FaVmIkE, this is an old portoflio that showcases my 2018/2019 work with some additional 2020 studio work. You can see my latest 3D work here https://www.artstation.com/tommy_t.

Portfolio

I’ve worked for small commissions mostly.

work

Mushropm

Unfinished projects

Contact

You can contact me via discord: 這當然沒有意義#9614 .

6 Likes

I accept every type of critic*
Anyways if I did or said something wrong I’ll read all the replies!

I have on suggestion regarding the examples, the quality seems to be all over the place? I’m not sure what or if all of it is actually your work, if it’s older, etc.

I’d suggest taking your best pieces and showcasing those, take your most recent work that showcases the best of your current ability, rather than a bunch of random things you’ve done.

2 Likes

I dream of having a TV this large in my house.

Nice range of building styles. I feel like you’d be good for an atmospheric game with some magic and a few pink trees.

I kind of disagree with the comment above because I think the “random things” show that you could adapt to any style. I could see me working with you on a realistic simulator game one week, and an RPG set in a mystical forest the next week. I’d just keep adding to this with more and more stuff you make.

As cind_r stated, there is a large difference in quality. If you need help, check out @Spottik’s portfolio and how he listed it chronologically

Good job Spottik :slight_smile:

I actually love your work FaV, but I think you need a chronological list to see how you’ve improved. That’s how I’m convince Spottik is a good builder. :wink:

Other than that, you’re a really good builder. :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

For a person who has not been a Roblox builder for too long, this is really looking well made!

1 Like

I really cannot tell if you made these because each picture is different in style. Also, your gun looks imported rather than meshed.

Hi cind_r! All of the buildings/meshes that you can see in the pictures is made by me, but yes some of those is of months ago like the newest one is the hole in the wall. I’ve improved my skills very much and that hole in the wall show how I build now. Anyways thanks for the answer in the next portfolio I’ll just put my recent and best things
Thank you!

1 Like

Hi EggYolked! All buildings and meshes you can see in my portfolio are made by me, some pictures are more recent like the hole in the wall and some more old like the city. I made the gun in blender and after I exported it in roblox studio. If you don’t trust me or you wanna check you can just go to my inventory, meshes and you’ll see all my meshes that I’ve imported
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi cvibes! Thanks for the answer I like that there are people who like my work, too if some pictures are older than other.Bye and thanks!

Hey vibrantkoffing! I know there’s a large difference of quality but is all made by myself , but yes some pictures are older than others. Thanks to sharing me this portfolio I’ll go check it to see how to list the chronology so maybe in the next portfolio I’ll do better, Thanks!

1 Like

Hi BanTech! Tanks for the nice answer! I don’t really have a style, I can make many things in many types of style, of course I’m not the best builder but i’m always improving my self with new skills. Anyways if you see that some buildings are better than other is because I’ve took some pictures months ago. Thanks and Bye!

It’s cool. I believe you :grin: Nice work however!
50word50word50word50word

2 Likes

I’ve just updated the portfolio check out new pictures!