[FE++] Best server sided non physics anti-exploit for your Roblox game!

It seems that it’s giving the wrong idea only for people like you, skids.
You just pop out on Anti-Cheat related topics and try to discourage the creator, hoping that he won’t patch your favourite Pet Simulator X script :rofl:

3 Likes

NOPE.

You claimed client-sided. Don’t include the server in this.
And you wouldn’t fire an event every single time to the server to verify content.

If you only consided that i said “Best server sided anti-cheat” then maybe. But you are ignoring the context.

First of all I said

With clear bold text. That is definetly not misleading.

Maybe this might be a bit confusing for some people who are not experienced with Roblox replication but calling it “misleading” is definetly a very very subjective opinion.
I could call anything a little bit ambigous as “misleading”, is that correct? Probably not.

“Skids”, wow I’m totally hurt by your insult.

Did I try to discourage him by saying its bad and useless? No, please get your facts corrected.

It seems that you aren’t understanding my reply, YOU don’t include the server in this. Server can only fix SOME Physics-related exploits, but it introduces A LOT of false positives that CANT be fixed

But other people would also ignore it.
They would believe it by the title correct and instantly download it and read the docs, nothing else.

Yeah people like that in the world don’t exist.

ALE111 Please ignore him from this point onward, unfortunately people like him always hop on exploit-related topics, you can continue introducing these changes to Adonis :smirk:

Yep, you can flag it. Not sure why.
Spam, inappropriate?

I really don’t know.

Didn’t curse or yell at you and I’m not spamming.

1 Like

Ok. This topic has derailed in to a debate section. Please PM me or put an issue in the github if you feel there is a mistake or improvement to be made.

I will add more clarification as it seems a lot of people seem to be confused.

Anyways I am providing this anti-exploit with the intent of patching non-physics related exploits which are plaguing Roblox. :wink:

3 Likes

I saw some posts that discuss if the anti-cheat does or doesn’t work, but nobody it’s trying to discourage the creator, people are only trying to help because what’s the point of using something that could be useless for some persons, if you don’t want bad reviews, just don’t post anything here as people will always find faults in your things.

1 Like

The server cannot watch any changes done by the client and I will remind you that the client can modify every value sent through any method of communication between server & client, the exploiters can also block the response and send a custom one, basically, client-side checks do not work as exploiters can modify everything in their client because they own it.

Yes, but having client-side that is finely tuned and co-ordinated with serverside would work (to an extent)
This is how Adonis does it, it may be bypassable or even not detectable, but Adonis does perform very good sanity checks to the remote and the exploiter is kicked and crashed if a Bypass is detected

I don’t know if the purpose of this it’s click-bait, but I checked the code and the structure is messy and doesn’t explain anything written, it’s weird as it’s an anti-cheat.

Does not matter, the exploiter can just remove that client script and make a custom one to avoid any termination way.

It would be very difficult to do, I get that you are trying to make me raise security, but I just hate how these “arguments” constantly flare up in exploit-related topics
Even if something is bypassable (everything is always bypassable to an extent), you should always try your best to secure client to server communication. If you look at Adonis’ source code, you would see that there isn’t anything to complain about in this argument.

It can ALWAYS be secured TO AN EXTENT, exploit patching is a constant battle between the anti exploit being updated to patch the new exploit and the exploit being upated to bypass the new patch.
Even if some patch lasts up to a few days, you should never give up if the matter is keeping your game secure.

1 Like

And them won’t stop from being used as it’s one of the fears of Roblox developing, every good Roblox exploit has the way to bypass the client & server communication and edit it, the client anti-exploits just do not work, looks like you do not understand normal words, I recommend you reading any paid exploit API reference to understand its capabilities.

You can also check the exploits resources like Metatable API made by 3dsboy(SynX owner)

Then again it would still be bypassed with greater exploits.
You can’t stop exploits, they’ll always get better and better.

There’s always gonna be a method to bypass something, no matter how strong people’s claims are or the security behind it.

You can’t get certain things on the server like user ping or FPS, exploiters could change this value so no point.

You can try your best but there will ALWAYS be false positives.

Not sure about how Adonis does things but it still can be bypassed.

Can’t stop people from testing things to the extreme and giving criticism, especially anti exploits.

1 Like

It can ALWAYS be secured TO AN EXTENT, exploit patching is a constant battle between the anti exploit being updated to patch the new exploit and the exploit being upated to bypass the new patch.
Even if some patch lasts up to a few days, you should never give up if the matter is keeping your game secure.

Please read above, my comments, and the original description of this post before continuing to prove that everything is bypassable, bring me 3ds and i’ll talk with him, stop trying to prove a non-existent point.

I don’t care. You should always try your best at doing something even if it can be bypassed.

1 Like

stop trying to prove a non-e?

Am I not agreeing with you?
Did I say something about you’re wrong?
If it sounded like that then it’s not supposed to sound like that.

Am I not trying to prove your point?
Are you saying your point is non-existent?

You just reply to exploit-related topics until the creator gets an headache and cancels the project