Feature Request - Create a secure place to store API Keys

As a Roblox developer, I see a conflict of interests in the recent issues around code safety, as seen in this post.

I want to help mitigate one main issue with the review system currently in place, the security and secrecy of important API and other security Keys fellow developers use for their games.
My suggestion is very simple, but should help relieve developer’s concerns about having their keys bring seen by strangers, if their game code becomes under review.

I would like Roblox to create a ‘secure’ store, similar to that of the current data store service, that allows developers to store API Keys and retrieve them using server code when required.

TLDR
Provide a way to separate API Keys from visible game code so that Roblox moderators cannot see secret keys.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would go a long way to easing concerns with the current review system.

If you are a fellow developer and agree with this request, please reply below with what you would expect this feature to look like, and why you believe it is necessary.
I will be honest and say I don’t use this platform enough now to get use out of such a feature, however I’ll push this request for those concerned.

A post was merged into an existing topic: KeyService - A service for securely storing API keys and other sensitive data

In addition to it being a duplicate, please note that Studio Features is reserved for feature requests that only affect Studio.