Feed back on my game!

Hi, I’ve made this game called “letter catcher” out of boredom. It took a few weeks.

How to play: Click on specific keys to prevent letters/numbers from falling down!

Some screenshots

Feedback is needed! The UIs might look bed because I’m terrible at UI designing.

Hey, I was gonna test your game but sadly it won’t let me. It says this “The permission levels on this place prevent you from entering.” Can you make it public?

1 Like

Oh sorry I forgot it make it public, it’s public now

1 Like

I played up to level 11 or 12. The GUI’s don’t look bad in my opinion. I really like the game it’s entertaining and a little addicting. I like typing in general though. Maybe add different game modes too? Like maybe some type of memory one where it shows some letters/numbers then disappears then you have to retype what you saw and it gets harder each round? Overall though it’s a good game. Good job! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thats a good idea! There is already a invisible letter in the game (Blue), thats a good idea for a gamemode

1 Like

The UI looks fine.
The neon is a bit much and the first level design seems a bit boring. A plain white with no background. I think for each round you could change the background or something- even something like a person in the background giving tips or saying “Tough luck” when you fail or “good job!” when you pass.
You could add different types of game modes (solely letters, fire rounds…for the last game you could have letters come from every direction or something!)

I feel like you should make every round available to who wants to play it as the first round was superrr slow and It’d attract more players. Also if not this, you could set a difficulty with ‘easy,medium,hard,extreme’ etc. so it goes slow, faster…
Overall good game. I can see this gathering a playerbase if you play your cards right.

1 Like

Glad you like the idea. :smiley:

1 Like