Feed back on my vault door

3 Likes

Damn that looks beautiful.
You should apply to be a Jailbreak dev, or make your own prison/bank game

1 Like

Thanks man, will do. Any improvements you think i could add?

1 Like

I suggest you tween it so that it actually opens, using PrimaryRootPart (or something along the lines of that) or turning them into unions. Use particle emmiters for a lock release effect.

1 Like

While it’s a decent approach at creating a ‘vault door’, i feel like not much feedback can be provided on a single image perhaps experiment into adding this as a security door with useful details and systems implemented onto it.

Since it’s quite simplistic from the start in the real world they normally have more smaller bolts o the door area, I would recommend adding like some security systems and a sort of door frame keeping it placed in the center is this fully finished? Adding smaller details can improve it leaving the entire door as the way you have looks a little bland looking.

Once doing this you want to add sort of protection parts on the vault connecting on the frame in order to open the door to something like a security lock if I’m not mistaken. Other than that, it’s a good model you could always find ways to make it more detailed and interesting gather a few reference images and see what needs improving.

3 Likes

1: Not finished
2: Thank you for the advice

2 Likes