A render I made for my cafe

Hi all,

I’d like you all to give me feedback about my new GFX that I made, I added some blur and stuff. You’ll see it! If there’s anything I need to fix, upgrade, or such, tell me below. :smiley:

Disclaimer

This is my first time posting a topic on the forums, sorry if I did something wrong. Thank you for understanding!

Now here’s the GFX I’ve been blabbing about, ;D.

6 Likes

I Love It! The little dog on your head is so cute I love the background so much!
You should move this to #help-and-feedback:cool-creations

1 Like

Hey!
It’s a nice GFX, however, I think 2 things kinda ruins it for me:

1. The zoom/blur thing that’s going on. I think it takes away what could have been a really neat background.
  2. The character appears to be a bit stiff. I know it is walking but you can only sort of notice it by the legs. Maybe that’s due to the blur but that is what it looks like to me.

Overall, I’d say its a solid picture. Hope to see more of your future work.

2 Likes

Amazing GFX but I would like to say that you could credit yourself before someone will just use it as his own.

1 Like

Just a reminder of it. Good luck!

1 Like

It looks good but I recommend less blur, and I also suggest you make a more dynamic pose.

1 Like

Great GFX but the shaky blur ruins the vibe a little bit. Good work though!

1 Like

Is there a reason why there is a blur effect within the graphic design?

I feel like the effect isn’t something needed in a cafe render since it seems nothing related to the overall design. I would recommend decreasing that, since it blurs out the entire design leaving the image quite odd looking.

The image looks here and there, however the effects is quite overdone in the image, perhaps try to add some warm lighting casting through the building implementing shadows on certain parts of the building try adding color since the building looks overall dull looking, the design doesn’t have a feeling of a cafe approach.

My only simple recommendation would be to add more characters in the scene. That way it’ll look like an interesting cafe if you view different images of cafe designs you’ll see there either surrounded with nature chairs, tables, menus, buildings ect. Try gathering small ideas and see what you can do to make your scene more interesting.

2 Likes

I think it looks great! The only thing I would change is that blur, it kinda ruins the nice GFX you got. Maybe also try to add more characters into your thumbnail, to make it look appealing that it’s a cafe. Hope this helps, and good luck!

1 Like

The graphic looks fabulous, I would remove the blur to expose the whole background.

1 Like

its very neat, except the blur is just hurting the eyes a little bit, or maybe thats just me, otherwise its like one of those kinds of gfx, that remind me of joy

1 Like

Hey! I can see that everyone has already been telling you to tone down the blur, and I would have to point that out too as it really messes with the beauty of the graphic. Additionally, I would suggest that you play more with the lighting and text effects to make your graphic stand out more.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for the beautiful feedback! First of all, I will tune down the blur, will change some lightning settings, and try to add more characters! It was a pleasure to see all your feedback. You may still post feedback as I constantly read it! :smiley:

Hey, thank you for your feedback! To answer your question about the blur, I wanted to make it so it’s not that plain so it has some “style” let’s say. I appreciate your feedback very much and will consider doing such. :heart:

Nice GFX, I would suggest working on your lighting around the player so you do not really have to blur out the background that much, if you still want to blur it then maybe experiment different types of blurs rather than that circular one.

1 Like

At this angle, the place seems a bit empty.

1 Like

The lighting could also use some work, as well as the logo at the bottom. Maybe it should be a bit bigger.

1 Like

Yeah, when I was positioning the camera, it kind of cut off half of the place and I don’t know how to fix it so that’s the reason for that.

1 Like