Feedback and Suggestions on my Interior Design

Hello everyone! My name is Slyssk, and I’ve been dedicating a lot of time to buildinging interiors in studio. I try to detail my creations as much as possible, yet I feel like something is missing.

Here is an example of some of my designs:

Photos

I would love any feedback and tips that you all have and am looking forward to what you think! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

On the 3rd picture it looks a little blank and empty, try adding more detail. Overall It looks really good!

3 Likes

You need to add little details that make your buildings lively. For example, on the cafeteria you could add more food on the plates and make the counter could go all the way to the wall. Even adding more pictures or add a type of design on the poles and even add a different type of design on the wall so it doesn’t look so boxed in.

2 Likes

Your work is pretty good! In my opinion, you need to add more details and colours. The third picture looks dull. Using more varieties of different colours will add more excitement to your designs. But overall, good work!

Thank you so much! I will try to add in some more details, what items would you recommend?

Maybe photos of stuff on the wall, also add food to the plates.

For the first image, add some details to the floor and ceiling. This can mean ceiling beams, floor cracks, etc. The issue I feel the second image has is that there is a lot of empty space. Perhaps add other stuff there like lighting and signs. The third image is lacks detail. Add lines/textures to the tables, benches, floors, etc.