[FeedBack]Bag Drop

I just do it the first time and it is CSG I just use curve cutter please give me some advice to make it better Screenshot_51

Well you Bag Drop looks interesting and if your going to use it in an airport game it’s quite recommendable.
Though, I would suggest, if your making a Bag Drop that really measures bag weight in your game, to have a working computerized weight measurement system.
I see you have a screen to see how much does the bag weigh, though if I were you make the screen a little big bigger so that players can see it, and it will look a little bit more realistic in its position.
This is also the type of computer screen used to determine the weigh of the object in your bag drop.
images (14)

In all you did a very impressive job in the color design of your bag drop machine, I find it almost futuristic and looks good! Keep up such a great work on this.

You should build a assistant’s desk beside that Bag drop. There are many details you could add.

Good, It looks nice. I like how you added the green line.

Thanks for replying i will try to make it more detail

hey, Thats pretty good for a start just needs a little more detail. Little things do matter so if you focus on them you will get great results.

-dann922