[FEEDBACK] Feedback needed on my low-poly builds!

Hello! Please give me some feedback and critique on what I did well and what I can do better/to improve future builds. I am 100% to all feedback and critique. Thanks in advance!

7 Likes

It all looks great! However, it’s more “cartoony” than low-poly. Low-poly uses a small amount of polygons. But other than that, yeah, it looks good. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah. I was going for a kind of a mix of the two. But thanks for your advice!

1 Like

I feel like this isn’t bad if this is your first attempt at creating a cartoony style? However, I feel like the overall color scheme are a bit dull and plain looking have you consider adding lighting or brighter colors?

I would recommend you expand on the detail try adding some environment objects as outside plants, variety of houses or buildings, etc. For starters, you can give your trees more details and definitely other shapes instead of making them repetitive I like how you add variation into them but reducing the amount of pine trees could improve it.

Have you considered adding smaller ones instead of very large objects? some brighter colors on the buildings would look nice because it looks rather dull, try experimenting with colors or lighting. I’ll play with the objects that are in the lighting tab, such as, Ambient, Brightness, Effects, ect. You could also play with the other settings in there to get the theme you’re trying to achieve.

Other than that it’s good though.

Thanks for the advice @jordonh23!

1 Like

I love it! It looks amazing and very detailed. There’s a little problem on the first picture though, there’s holes in the roof of the school

You gotta fix that.

Anyway, it’s an awesome and well made build. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Looks great!
My only suggestion is:

• In picture one, if you look to the left, theres a lot of empty space. Maybe you could put a garage or something there just to fill up the space.

But other than that, it looks amazing! I especially like the cartoony and low poly feel!

Thank you so much! Your advice is appreciated! .

1 Like

Thanks for all of your advice!

Builds look great!
I really like the puffy style of the houses. You might want to consider changing up the lighting, because removing those hard shadows might improve the look and feel of the builds.

Alright. Thank you for the advice and critique!

They look REALLY NICE but the lighting is terrible. If you add some brightness and stuff it will look even MORE awesome :+1:.

Terrain looks a bit odd not to mention the houses are really small, but other than that it’s pretty decent.

Ok, thank you!
. …

Lovely builds! The only feedback I would suggest is probably the colour. It seems a little dull and plain. I would suggest doing brighter colours just to make it “Pop” a bit more.

Either way, I feel as if you are going in a great direction, and can expect to see you producing some great quality work in the near future.

Hope this helped
Happy developing!

Looks amazing! Loving all the detail! But would suggest for more brightness! :smiley:

Alright, thank you! …

Thanks! …