Deleted--------

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

11 Likes

I think that this is a great start! I must address a concern. The lighting is off. You should make it consistent.

2 Likes

Otherwise, this is a excellent start! Keep up the good work. Never get discouraged.

2 Likes

I agree. It is a really good first GFX, however I do agree that the lighting is a little bit off.

3 Likes

Fire seems off. Study color theory.

2 Likes

Fire is really low quality and blurry; try getting a higher quality fire.

2 Likes

Low quality but the noob thing is still good. I rate that a 6/10 and i would pay 200-400 robux for that.

Thanks for hearing my advice, anyways, how long did you make this?

2 Likes

about an hour. I tend to rush a lot.

The fire could be improved as well as the background, a little more detail and overlays would help. But for your first GFX, it is very well made.

1 Like

One thing that is bothering me is the that the lighting is a bit off, if you can make it more consistent it will be perfect within my eyes. Otherwise I think looks good! :+1:

1 Like

Make sure you’re using cycles, it gives more non-biased shadows with higher contrast and reflections, add point lights where you think there will be fire. Add rim lights to give it contrast, atleast change the light source direction since it looks like it is aiming 90 degrees towards the character. Try using HDRIs for better lighting sources/shine.

Give exaggeration to poses and change the camera angle for a better view/intense look.

Heres an example I did that was quite similar to yours for somebody else a while back:

You can also check out this post that can help you a little more:

Regardless, good job on your first gfx :+1:

2 Likes

I haven’t tried GFX yet, but I know how to draw a bit. It seems that the lighting is very off. The fire gives off an orange-ish light, but the person’s lightning seems to only be highlighted with white. There also shouldnt be a shadow in the back, as there seems to also be fire behind the player.

1 Like

I would potentially think about having some sparks and wisps of flames rising above the player, this could make the fire and player look more powerful, also to make the fire look more authentic try to blur the lines around the fire. Give the Roblox character a slight charr to make it look even more organic.

I also think what would make it more dramatic would be to make the background a darker shade of red or even better, have it lighter to towards the centre but darker as you get further towards the edges, until it is pitch-black.

Overall a great first GFX!

1 Like

I see why that was kinda-low-quality. The key is patience. So more patience you can create better work.

1 Like