Feedback for horror game idea

I am trying to make a unique game that is you guessed it… a horror game! I want to know what should my plot be, what year should it take place, and what should my game be about?

I want my game to be a mix of analog horror (look on youtube it’s pretty cool/creepy) and very scary.

Note: I don’t want my game copying off of other games like camping. I want it to be unique.

Like maybe a killer who hacks TV’s (Analog Horror Reference) or anything unique

2 Likes

The plot should be about tax evasion. And u get caught by the irs and go to jail

7 Likes

I’m not the best at horror games, but maybe it could be based off bloxwatch or something. You’re trying to escape the bloxwatch hw tower before e_ngraved catches you or something.

1 Like

If you want to make an original horror game I’d try something related to mental horror, like the show Black Mirror. Something that freaks the player out even after playing the game. I’d love to make something like that because I’ve never seen it done on Roblox. I’d recommend watching the topic you go through with a game like this, however. Roblox’s TOS wouldn’t like that. Goodluck with your horror game.

1 Like

I watched that show! I liked it it was creepy but cool at the same time

2 Likes

about getting low wages and you kill the manager for working at a minimum wage

2 Likes