Feedback for my game idea?

Well that’s for you. For me, coding has always been fun, every single part of it. The errors too, when you fix them. And a lot of developers will agree.

2 Likes

I agree with everything you just said

Yea, so maybe a solution for this would be to make a story mode then an online mode.

Online mode

You can traverse through the mountain with your friends and relive the action as if you were there!

1. No “learning” popups (“learning” - A GUI that only pops up in story mode and tells you about the spot that you are at.).
  2. Not a lot of “missions” (“missions” - mainly missions are in story mode, but if you want a relaxed version with not a lot to do and just climb the mountain with your friend Online mode is for you.)
    DOES NOT EXCLUDE SURVIVAL MISSIONS.
  3. Open world traversal
  4. VR (if possible)
Story mode

You can traverse through the mountain with tons of missions and survival tactics that you use along the way to summit Everest!

1. Learning pop-ups that tell you interesting facts and cool things that happened where you are.
  2. No multiplayer support (see Online mode for multiplayer).)
  3. VR (if possible

Yeah possibly if your games more automated all the existing mountain climbing games are just group games where if you go to the training center and pass you get a role and then you guide others. Its not really a mountain VR/You being there experience. So if you were to actually make it good and some climbing components rather than just moving left and right to go up the mountain, it could be an interesting game.

The movement mechanics in most roblox mountain games (Third Person)

The movement mechanics in Rise of the Tomb Raider (Third Person)

The movement mechanics in most VR Mountain games (Virtual)

Personally unless its VR, First person isnt the way i would approach a mountain game like that, Rise of the tomb raider example seems like a better idea.

2 Likes

Yea it would feel weird probably, but for VR I’ll try my best releasing VR as a feature, I was going for “Everest VR” type of game. I’ll most likely make VR before the mountain game is out for non-VR players.

thats hell cool idea right there

2 Likes