Feedback for showcase game

Hello everyone! I require feedback on my untitled showcase. Thank you!

15 Likes

This image is rather cool! I really like it, as a first look on the thing. But 1 image isn’t enough, can you provide more?

4 Likes

Alrighty!

4 Likes

Can you give us some context, im curious did you make the tree meshes and rocks, how did you make them, etc

1 Like

The rocks were either made by me in Autodesk 3D Maya, or have used the program “Quixel”!
The trees were found by the good man himself, CorrivalRhyme!

1 Like

The rocks look fantastic, its rare to see maya users these days but i quite enjoy it

1 Like

Thank you very much for the feedback! I appreciate it!

1 Like

It looks great, however I would recommend tweaking the shadows a bit to make everything look less darker as it’s kind of hard to see in my opinion.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! I’ll do just that.

1 Like

I’m absolutely loving the depth of the shadows, and the inky darkness of this project. I can see the usage of FIB (shadow map) here and I think it’s great! However, I would try and let a little more light in, as it’s a bit too dark.

1 Like

Looks to realistic but I like it keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Looks really cool! Keep up the great work. :+1:

1 Like

Looks amazing only thing I would change is the lightning, I feel its kind of boring, if you did something like a sunset were certain objects could have a glare, I think that would be awesome!

1 Like

Looks cool and realistic I like that keep up the good work

1 Like

The game isn’t shown so I can’t fully judge yet but it looks great. It’s realistic and everything goes together. I do feel like you should add some sort of light since it’s too dim. Maybe some sunlight or something else depending on what your style is and what you like. I also feel like a little building or shed of some sort might suit it (you do you though!)
Other than that, it seems nice.

1 Like

amazing. at first i thought it was a real life photo, very well done!

Is very cool and realistic.
But if you add a bit of lighting to some images it will be better. : P

Have a nice day!

1 Like

It’s very dark, i can’t see very much. Try adding lights or changing the sun rotation, so you can see the rocks. Other than that it looks good! :+1:

Great showcase, it’s very realistic. I do suggest working on the lighting, it looks a bit too dark.

That look’s amazing, but I would recommend that you make it a little bit brighter because It’s kind of hard to see. Other then that, it look’s amazing!