Feedback for story mode intro!

NextTimeEatASalad here,

I’m just getting started on my story mode, and I have made the intro for it, which is a video that plays when you start, it explains what is happening currently. (Current Events)

So anyways, I just need some feedback for this because I think it’s great, but a little plain. Any help is appreciated. ~ NextTimeEatASalad

3 Likes

Edit : Sorry about the Google Drive thingy, It has been fixed.

It would depend in a few things, if you want to make an horror game you could make every part of the intro start getting weirder and weirder to give those creepy vibes.
If you want to anything else you could give some extra effects when you use the dark screen, but i think i would honestly play your game lol, keep it up! :sunglasses:

1 Like

You could perhaps have a sort of fictional FBI-like warning at the start as if it were a top secret video message, along with maybe some random background music. I like the retro VHS style and I’m interested in what the game could become.

2 Likes

Great job! I would maybe add more features to the human body, like eyes, a mouth, and hair. Maybe also some clothes, but other than that, I would love to play this game.

1 Like

i agree! a little “eyes only” or Top secret lable to start the video would be very good

2 Likes

For anybody wondering, this is one of the character models.

It’s not done yet, though.

You asked, and you shall receive. I added an FBI anti-piracy warning after the tape is put in.

1 Like

The time does not change by a minute even though the recording lasts over a minute. For extra detail you can change it from 8:14 to 8:15 near the end of the tape recording or the anywhere before that.

1 Like

Wow!
I hope your game goes very well, i tried using blender and i know it’s hard,good luck

1 Like