[feedback] gfx 5/22/20

Did something, I haven’t done graphics in a while, just did this one last week. It’s also my first time doing graphics with a grid and with materials.

It was fun to play around with, i’m pretty happy with it.

Note:
I’m pretty sure I messed something up on the right top corner, the lighting is messed up there with the trash bags.

The guns are also… :eyes:

You lads can be harsh, I just need some feedback to know what to do, so I can get better on my next GFX

17 Likes

Wow this is actually really neat I’m not sure about where you should improve so all i can say is keep up the good work!

4 Likes

I really love the use of the Textures and the overall scene. I noticed that the background seems somewhat static. You can fix this by bringing the character closer to the camera and using some depth of field to bring certain areas of the scene into focus, while making others out of focus.

5 Likes

Ty man, i appreciate it

30 characters

3 Likes

Alright, thanks for the suggestions!

2 Likes

I feel like the character is not the main subject it the photo, maybe too bright or something.

1 Like

Hello! This piece of art that you have shown is stunning, I love the time you have taken to just add the lighting effect to the hat, it’s remarkable. Although I do not have any recommendations as this is beyond my skill, I would like to mention just to keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Very nice! The scene and lighting are amazing! Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Alright, I’ll take note of that.

2 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate it :slight_smile:

30 characters

1 Like

Thank you thank you, I greatly appreciate it!

2 Likes

This looks really good - there’s not much to improve on in my opinion, good work!

1 Like

ty :ok_hand:

(30 charactersss)

2 Likes

Really high quality GFX! Nice job you put a watermark there so no one can steal ur GFX. :clap:

1 Like

It look really good!
If you are using blender, I would shade smooth the meshes I screenshotted below. image
They just look unrealistic without that.
But you did a really good job on the other stuff, I love it.

1 Like

You could try adding more outlines to the avatar, e.g. the lighting reflecting the avatar.
But the shadows underneath the armpits is great! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:ok_hand: epic

30 charactersss

Thanks for the suggestion :+1:

Alright, I’ll try that and see how it works out, thanks!

That GFX is great and it looks like it had a lot of effort put into it :]

1 Like