[FEEDBACK] How can I improve the beginnings of this house?

Very new to the forums here, so please correct me on any informalities or mistakes made!
Also, back on topic, I’m working on a house thing (emphasis on thing haha), and I’m wondering what is inherently wrong with it as is and stuff I can improve on? Thanks a million!

Edit: Some additional details added, greenary increased

12 Likes

Hmm… Maybe changing the colours a little, i feel the purple doesn’t match but other then that, Looks great.

Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll definitely try that! Thanks!

2 Likes

I love this so far, it reminds me of a modern large cabin house in a way.

If you would like to expand on this, here are some suggestions:

• Like stated earlier, adjust the purple to another colour like a dark brown or dark grey.
  • Create a pathway to the front of the house, this could be small tiles leading to the house.
  • Add small bushes around the front of the house along the walls.
  • Add a few large trees to the front of the house if you haven’t already done so.
  • Add small lights on the roof of the doors enterance to have a welcoming effect.
3 Likes

Awesome! I’ll be sure to do that! Thanks a ton!

1 Like

Apologies if I should create a new topic for updates/progress
I put in your guy’s suggestions just now, I’ll keep fleshing out the front. Thanks once again!!
(Sorry about those trees, I know they’re a disgrace to modeling but blender isn’t working quite right aaa)

3 Likes

Well some plants would be nice. Simple, but sufficient.

3 Likes

Okay! I’ll add in some plants!

1 Like

You can edit your post and add more photos to the original post.

3 Likes

Ah okay, that’s what I’ll do, thank you!

2 Likes

Feedback

• The trees are a little blocky, try and make it more realistic and add leaf textures on the branches

• As the other person has stated, the grass is a little bland and lacks texture

What is great about this build
Other than that, the build is very good and detailed. The lighting has depth and looks realistic, the furniture is great. There are little to no major faults in this build apart from what I said.

3 Likes

Ah thank you so much for the input! I’ll definitely go and do that!

1 Like