[FEEDBACK] How much should I sell this lobby for?

I really want to sell this lobby that I made for 4 days, and I am really low in Robux so I really want to earn Robux right now, so I am deciding to sell my lobby.

- The texts on the lobby can be customizable for free

1 Like

May I ask, how much are you selling this lobby for? Maybe you should include the price in your topic and if it is negotiable. It will really help with the buyers knowing how much they would be able to buy it for.

2 Likes

I am not sure if my lobby is worth :robux_light: 2,000. So, I am asking for feedbacks on how much my lobby is worth.

Please look at the forum before responding, He is asking how much this should be worth lol! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh I didn’t check the forum lol!

1 Like

I’d wager a little bit less than 2,000 since it is pretty small and empty, though it’s entirely up to you. How much are your efforts and time worth to you? Try a price you feel comfortable with at first and adjust accordingly.

Well, if I was to give my honest opinion, I would say this would have to be less then :robux_gold:2000. Because the main lobby looks pretty empty, all there is, is customisable signs. The side lobby with the creators looks pretty good though. Maybe this would be worth around :robux_gold:1500, I think that price would suit this lobby, happy new year.

EDIT:I am sorry I replied to the person above.

1 Like

For me, I would say :robux_light: 1,5000 since I created all the trees, and rocks from blender and I individually modeled my trees in blender and it took me 3 days.

1 Like

Thank you all for the feedbacks!
Happy new year! :fireworks:

1 Like

Greetings!

For starters, nice work on the island! This island has a very nice, and unique design and I think it would be very suitable for any game on the platform. Personally, I would sell this for at least 1k, up to 4k max. Reason being, there is still a lot that the developer who buys it from you will have to do to suit the lobby to their needs. Whether it is scripting, UI design, etc, a lot of work still must go into this for it to properly function and suit a group.

The lobby is more of an adventurous design as well, and I would most likely target selling this to individuals who have games such as hide and seeks, or anything of that sort.

Best of luck to you in selling this in the future!

Warm Regards,
xAveryMD, Developer

2 Likes